Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I love being her mommy...

It's unbelievable how much Ellie has changed so quickly in a short period of time! It's scary!! Before we know it, she will be going to college!!! It seems everyday there's something new with Ellie.. new words or making gestures to communicate with me or attaching to her doll/pillow or walking the dog -- And so smart! I will show her something one time, and she gets it! She has not became a cartoon fan (only a couple of shows) but a HUGE fan of baby signing time, and which she is starting to sign to me... it's really cool:) Here's a couple of pictures of my baby growing into a toddler!!!!





Yesterday she was playing in her cabinet of bowls, cups & spoons, and she decided to climb up into a chair to pretend to be eating to the point she was making smacking noises.. Growing up too FAST! But so cute!




Here's Ellie at Matilda Jane trunk/shoot for the MJ cover girl next month! We had a blast!
One word: H.O.L.L.Y.W.O.O.D.

Ellie's first bike ride.. not scare at all!

Here's Ellie walking Beatrice like a big girl! We had to switch out dogs, Beatrice is a little fast pace for her, but lazy Fergie is just her speed... s.l.o.w....

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww...such great pics!! LOVE the MJ photo shoot and so jealous that Ellie gets to be cover girl...how COOL is that?? :) Did you get some free goodies out of it?

It is so bittersweet to watch them grow and learn, isn't it? Sigh...it goes SO fast. I wish I could stop time...Tessa is at such a sweet age right now...LOVE them. :)

Lisa said...

Ellie is getting so big and is just gorgeous.. I love her hair. The MJ clothes are perfect for her. It is a great ride isn't it.
Lisa

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

Ellie is just too cute and love the MJ photoshoot...cute outfit. Love those Janie and Jack sunglasses...Hayden has them in white and pink and insist on wearing at least one pair at all times. Sometimes she has them on and the other pair on top of her head(crazy girl)
How is Houston?? We live in Dallas!! Welcome to the Lone Star State....happy to have you. My husband is from Houston, grew up in Memorial.

QingLu Mama said...

Okay.. I am soo behind on my blogs! But I had to say how darling these photos are of Ellie! And I love the narrative as well...you bring us right along through the day with you!
It is so hard to see them grow so fast, wanting to bottle up all that babyhood...but so fun to see all that new and amazing stuff they do....
Oh Motherhood...
Jen

allaboutourdogs said...

What a lovely family you have. Ellie is really adorable. Does she play with your dogs?

Cheers,
Nimfa and my [url=http://www.trainpetdog.com/English-Springer-Spaniel/about-english-springer-spaniel.html]english springer spaniel[/url]