Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ellie's P. Mother's Day card...


I've been wanting to share this since Mother's Day, but my camera was broken.. now repaired. You can't have a broken camera with a 1 yr running around!! My husband "got it right".. I have to share my Mother's Day card from my Ellie P. It was a wonderful day for me. I've waited for so many years to celebrate that special day! And Ellie calling me mommy is like music to my ears.. I thank everyone for my Happy Mother's day wishes, and my beautiful cards. It really meant a lot to me on my 1st Mother's Day. I hope one day I will have the opportunity to return the gesture to someone that has been through a difficult journey wanting to be mom, and touch their lives...




1 comment:

QingLu Mama said...

I posted on FaceBook as well but had to leave a note here!
I love the card and can imagine the joy it brought you! It's sometimes a long road to Mommyhood but so very worth it...how wonderful your hubby recognizes that as well! Being/becominga Mom is such an amazing thing and I know after waiting so long to do it, well it seems to have just so much meaning!
Oh...and Ellie is such a cutie! So glad to have followed your journey to her...and now with her!
Jen