Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Look.....


When I got home from work this evening, I received our new baby bedding. Originally the baby's room was completed in 2004/2005 but we lost our adoption in 2006/2007....... So, her room has sat empty for almost 4 yrs....WOW, it's hard to believe we have fought this battle this long! I (not we) decided to redo her room.. I want everything to have a fresh start including a new name which we are still pondering on... and getting closer to a decision. I wanted to redo her room in something pink/green with a little pop to it....just could not find anything I liked online. I fell in love with a bedding set at Pottery Barn that I really liked, but the bumper was no longer available....bummer! However, I keep going back to the Pottery Barn site because I like their clean line look....AND I found her new bedding AND it's perfect!! It has cherry blossoms & Chinese people & stuff on the sheets...how neat, huh? And cherry blossoms in Chinese means: Feminine Beauty
And on the sad note, as I removed the old bedding and curtains. There's several areas where the sun has bleached the fabric. But her name (wooden letters) that was her original her chosen name is still in good condition....so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the bedding, most likely yard sale it.

No comments: