Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ellie's Birthday Celebration continues...

We took Ellie to the Tennessee Aquarium for her birthday, which she loved!! She did not care for the penguins at all! She grab onto her mommy with her first glance at those HUGE birds!!



"Dancing those feet for fish watching"



"Looking for Nemo"



"I'm pushing my own scroller from now on"

"We had too much fun with the diver -- he was great with everyone" However, Ellie was not scared of him at all!! It's crazy sometimes trying to navigate through what may scare her with new experiences & faces, and then she does the opposite. I truly believe they can sense when someone is on they're level (positive & fun), loving, gentle & kind. However, they can sense the opposite.. Ellie is awesome child... I know I've said this "million times" we have been truly bless with a wonderful child. She has the "sweetest soul", and when she meets a new face, she does this shy thing with her hand over one eye, then she will gradually open up, then she will eventually come to you. "High-energy/Positive" folks.. you will be her best bud fairly quickly!! I really saw this for the first time at her Dr. appt. the other day. Her new doctor was outstanding with Ellie, and Ellie sense her kindest...

"HI" -- too much fun!

1 comment:

BethAnn said...

Cool aquarium...I wish I could go there! :D Happy birthday, Ellie!!