Saturday, August 22, 2009

Parents to be in Training....


We had so much fun baby sitting the "Luke Man" this morning! Tara is a very good friend of mine, and Luke is her little man. He is such a joy, and the sweetest little thing! Ok....What's up with the I can't go to bathroom, brush my teeth, take a shower, and EAT? I'm just kidding:)) I'm so expecting those things to be delayed in my near future, and we did enjoyed our pre-run this morning! I know things will come together, and I will treasure those moments with her:)

Oh by the way... this waiting stinks!!! No news to share:((

3 comments:

lorabelle said...

You are right, the waiting does stink! Think about using this time to: go to the dentist, get your hair cut, get a massage, pedicure, manicure, anything that you can think of, that might be a challenge after you bring her home. Enjoy! It won't be much longer. I know this doesn't help much, but you will be glad that you took advantage of the time when you had it. Plus, don't you deserve a Mother to be massage anyway?!
Wish that you lived closer, I'd put your babysitting needs to good use! LOL...

w8tn4 said...

I agree... the waiting stinks! We are waiting for our Final Ruling and it seems to be taking FOREVER! It has been 3 weeks and 3 days since our First ruling... but who is counting??? hang in there!

QingLu Mama said...

What fun to have a trail run at the Mommy thing!
Oh and once your sweet little one is home it will be so much more amazing!
And yes, this waiting stinks. I hope you get some great news this week!
Jennifer