Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall is here....

This is our favorite time of the year. We did not get a chance to go to the mountains this year, but we went to Washington instead. Brian ran the Marine marathon in 4:16!!!! Brian 1st Marathon but not his last!! He ran for Love without Boundaries charity to help to two children in foster care in China. I'm so very proud of him! Washington monuments...



Of course, I can't leave out my fall babies out...they love playing in the leaves! We're having a beautiful fall this year, the leaves & weather are gorgeous! I wish we could of made it to the mountains, maybe Thanksgiving we can drive upto the mountains with the dogs for the day.

2 comments:

mama said...

I' waiting. Pictures are great, but I want more. luv, Mama

mama said...

I'm waiting. love the pictures, but I want more. luv Mama